My favorite artist

 Hi! Today, I am going to tell about my favorite artist "yorusika".

This artist is a rock band which consists of male composer n-buna and female vocalist suis and they formed yorusika in 2017. It was last year that I listened their song forthe first time. At that time, I studied with listening to music on youtube and covered their song played. I was impressed and I searched original artist before the video finished.

Their lyrics are poetic and their songs share a story which has a lot of mysteries. This is the reason why I like them. If you have never listened their song, I recommend you to listen once! 

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. I belonged to guitar club when I was high school student, and I used to play yorusika songs on my guitar. Yorusika's songs remind me of the club.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿